Bluegrass Way is a senior living community in Campbellsville, KY.
Each and every day, our family takes pride in what we do and how we affect the lives of our residents and your loved ones. Our hope is that you experience the finest of care and community as you start a new chapter of life at Bluegrass Way. It is through LOVE, devotion, and true compassion that we are set apart, and it is our intention to ensure every resident feels at home at Bluegrass Way.
Our approach is unwavering, and at our core you will find our atmosphere supports the spiritual, emotional, social, physical, and intellectual needs of every resident.
Bluegrass Way is designed specifically for seniors to live their lives to the fullest. Comfort, companionship, and all the amenities of home…you can look forward to experiencing all of these and more at Bluegrass Way!
An Active, Joyous Lifestyle
Social activities are offered and encouraged for residents on a daily basis. It is our goal to provide joy and fulfillment, which is why our activities and outings are centered around resident interests and new experiences. Residents are free to choose to participate in the planned activities or just relax the day away with family and friends.
Everyone at Bluegrass Way believes in providing a safe and secure environment for each of our residents that also promotes dignity and respect. Bluegrass Way offers personalized care and assistance for every resident. Our team makes it a priority to understand every resident’s needs and provide the best care and support. Assistance with ADLs (activities of daily living) includes bathing, dressing, grooming, medication reminders, hygiene, etc.
Offering three meals a day, Bluegrass Way provides homemade cooking in a restaurant style dining area. Our team works with a registered dietitian to ensure proper nutrition is provided to our residents. Meals seem to offer the best conversations and social interaction, especially over a piece of warm homemade apple pie!
- Assisted Living suites with optional floor plans
- Specially designed Memory Care suites
- Licensed Personal Care (Memory Care)
- Caring and professional staff dedicated to providing outstanding service and care
- Full dining services with chef prepared meals
- Weekly housekeeping with linen service
- Scheduled transportation
- Social, recreational, education, and spiritual programs to suit your lifestyle
- Wellness and exercise classes for all ability levels
- Emergency support including personal call, fire alarm, sprinkler, and security systems
- Regular monitoring for general health and well-being
- Choice of four different floor plans
- Conveniently located on Highway 68, close to shopping, groceries, medical, recreational, and historic downtown
- Monthly fee includes basic cable and all utilities, except telephone
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Convenient resident parking available
- Resident emergency response system
- Dining Room
- Family dining room available for special gatherings
- Complimentary laundry services
- Salon with barber and beauty services