Reflections of Bluegrass
It’s real-life – some days are good and some days are not so good, but we can still make every day the best it can be. Memory and dementia care begin with love, understanding, and specialized training, and these are accomplished with creativity and patience.
Reflections of Bluegrass is a specialized neighborhood in Campbellsville, Kentucky that specializes in Memory Care for those diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. Our mission is to provide comprehensive care in a safe and secure environment that promotes respect and dignity.
Reflections of Bluegrass was thoughtfully crafted to guarantee that our residents live full, engaging lives. Our plan of care attempts to enhance a resident’s ability to maintain independence while nurturing a home-like environment.
- Specialized Staff Training and Programming
- Therapeutic Environment for Resident Self-Programming
- “Country Kitchen” Nurse Station for Resident Orientation
- Open Plan with Interior Walking Loop to Allow Resident Movement
- Direct Visual Connection with Country Kitchen to Provide Personal Connection with Staff
- Dining, Lounging, and Activities Areas for Lifestyle Enrichment
- Specially Designed Suites
- Secure Building for the Physical Safety of all Residents
- Protected Courtyard
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- 24-Hour Building Security
- Motion Activated Emergency Systems
- Assistance with Personal Needs
- Full Dining Services
- Full-Range of Social Activities
- 24-Hour Emergency Call Systems
- Medication Management